NOTE - This issue is now fixed with the upgrade of ImageNow to the 6.7 version.
The trusted site certificate for WebNow and eForms will expire on 6/14/2013. Starting on 6/15/2013, users will receive a certificate warning when accessing WebNow or a form created through eForms.
Important information on this message:
- The WebNow and forms sites are still safe, and will not compromise the security of your computer if accessed
- Clicking Run will launch the WebNow site or form as normal
- Clicking Cancel will stop the site from launching
- The warning will display, regardless of browser
- The warning will show regardless of how WebNow is accessed - via the direct address, or through a link in MaineStreet
- Clicking on the "Always trust content from this publisher" option will prevent the warning from displaying on future visits to the WebNow site or form (see image below)
- On Macs running OS X, the option is labeled as "Do not show this again for apps from the publisher and locations above"
- To remove the permissions given for trusting content from a publisher, follow the directions found here
- The certificate will be updated with the upgrade of ImageNow/WebNow to version 6.7 this summer
Warning message on Windows based PCs: